Monday, July 02, 2007

whee~~

mum back from japan already!! yea!! actually been a few days already, just that i didn't update..

finished the filming for the nursing project.. yes!! ahaha.. thanks so much you guys for putting up with me.. i was just Soo MEAN. sorry..

ZILI!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! well, you get the drift.. for coming over to help me install the software and do the editing.. and for putting up with all my "gay" requests etc..

was talking to maureen on the way back just now.. and just want to tell you guys something.
a, i really don't like it when you just cut me off 'cos there's a girl you like. come on, i'm your friend. if you can't even be frank to a (prospective) girlfriend about me, then i think we can stop being friends to begin with.
if you guys want to guys night out etc, fine by me. but don't make me feel so much like an outsider whe you talk about it. either you let me know from the outstart or you don't even let me find out at all.

男人的隐瞒是为了避免麻烦,但往往却在不想制造误会的情况下制造更大的误会。

女人重视的事,对男人都不重要。

我重视的事,你们都忘得一干二净。那天,我是真的伤透了心。

No comments: