Sunday, July 08, 2007

*feeling better*

went out with SK just now and watched Transformers.. wasn't such a great movie but it really helped to take my mind off things for a couple of hours.. SK, you probably didn't realise it but thanks for making me feel better after all the trauma i've been through these 2 days..

zone exco was crap as usual.. but at least we've finally gotten back all the missing BFA certs.
E, i'm just soo mad at you. i may not have done much but at least i've given of my time. yet you just overlook me in everything. ZSM. fine. crap.

i think, it's really time for me to start considering giving up on SJ totally.. despite having thought about it in the past, i've never really put it in action. as my finals draw nearer and my PRCP approaches, i guess, now is the best time to put it down and carry on with my life.

you know, Mrs T is the only person in the whole organization who cares about me and is concered about my coming exams. this organization is soo bloody big yet i can only find 1 person who even thought about it. O-N-E PERSON. God, what a laugh.

no one else gave a damn even when i told them about it specifically. only Mrs T remembered to ask about it.

God, what a damn bloody laugh.

1 comment:

steph! said...

hello girl...

jia you for your PRCP and your finals and all...
its just a while more yea?
so just hang in there..

for nat comp..welll well..i've msged u the results..
:)

take care and all the best yea..

and mrs T rocks big time..she really cares bout everyone..
:)