Tuesday, July 24, 2007

busy busy bumblebee..

haha.. yea.. been really busy recently..

got 2 ICAs this week.. 1 yesterday and 1 tomorrow..

tomorrow also got lesson with the scouts.. been dragging and postponing it for a looong time already.. so glad it's finally going to be done.

thursday got extra NDP contingent training.. my CK is going.. so i'll only go if i'm free and if LBM ends class ON TIME.

friday got training, as usual..

finished reading HPDH in about 6 hours.. not bad.. should have been studying but the lure of that book sitting in my table is just tooo great..

just passed my 2nd skill.. got ETT suctioning and J Lee.. so happy..!! i may not fail the module after all..!! wahaha..

bugged KLKX just now over random 1st aid questions.. wahaha..!! thanks ya?
got my attachment postings le.. i got 6 weeks break, followed by 17weeks of attachment. (1st week OT, 2nd week ED, 3rd-5th weeks gerontology followed by 12 weeks PRCP.) all at TTSH.. phew..!
so what am i gonna do during my 6 weeks break?
1) SLEEP!!
2) re-write the home nursing syllabus.
3) finish my driving lessons and get my license.
4) study, Study and STUDY for PRCP..


that's all i thought of at the moment.. will continue to update the list..

thinking about starting a new blog chronicling my adventures through my 17 weeks posting.. but o well.. guess that can wait.. lolz..

Sec 3s;
read the replies from you guys. i am so surprised (maybe shocked) by the results that it feels kinda surreal and.. erm.. not so true..? like it doesn't really come from the bottom of your hearts..?
anyway, i'll take what you said into consideration before making my decision. right now, just concentrate on NDP, ROD and your exams.. leave the rest to us to worry about.

No comments: