Tuesday, June 26, 2007

aiyah..

hmmz.. alot of things happening recently..

mum's in japan, so I have to wake up at 0500hrs to wake my sister, make breakfast, then wait until 0600hrs to wake my dad. Then crash back in bed for another 1-2hr sleep..
Mom, WHEN YOU COMING HOME?!

Nursing Project deadline is next week but nothing much is done yet..!! I'm so bloody worried.. And the videos..!! Oh God, please?

Other projects are also piling up..

On a happier note, I just signed the Provisional Employment with TTSH yeaterday and I'm really happy about it..

Even though school just started after 2 weeks holiday, it feels as it the break never took place.. I was out doing a hundred and one things everyday and St. John just took up so much time!!

Talking about St. John, it's precisely St. John which prompted this post from me..

Steph ar, I think, this time, we really went overboard already.. Oh no.. What a mess..
Tomorrow St. John day already.. And it's really not up to my expected standard.. So.. CK, my dear beloved sidekick, you must help me to whack them today when you go down hor!!

Since I will be the only one going down tomorrow, you guys better wake up your sleeping idea!! JJ, jia you worz!!

And thursday got PD, since nobody can go down, Sufyan, DON'T SCREW UP YOU HEAR ME?!

And driving lesson also very problematic.. See how it goes la.. Haizz..

No comments: