Friday, May 02, 2008

updates

1 month in OTS. and i'm quite determined to leave..

like stephen said, my character don't really suit OTS.. i like autonomy in my choice of actions and not having to ask for permission to do everything thing which includes transferring patient, by the way..

but again like he said, since i'm interested in pursuing med-surge, then being in OTS for a while will be good 'cause then i will be able to see the whole process patients go through and help me to better plan/execute my pre-/post-operative care..

so, i'm going to take his advice and stay in OTS for a year then transfer out..





on the other hand, thanks yihan..
i know i quite nearly drove you mad the other night with all my grouses about OTS and stuff.. but thanks so much for listening and being my verbal punching bag.. and staying up late to be it!

seems quite funny really.. we rarely even talk when he was still in singapore.. but now that he's in adelaide, we talk on msn almost everyday!! lol..

jia you worz!!

and according to this future doctor/surgeon, my problems will be solved by me getting a boyfriend!! hmfx. yea right!!

but in the meantime, i have my pbf- jj!! lol!





yea, so Sister Ho asked us to stay back and talk to her about our posting.. 'cause most of us didn't choose to be in OTS.. we were posted here 'cause they're expanding and needed alot of new staff..
so we were sharing and she was saying something like i could have gone to DSC where it's still a ward even though the patients only stay a while and it's not as challenging as in the real ward.

i tell you, if she really does transfer me to DSC, i'd either quit ttsh or go commit suicide or something!! hello, DSC leh!! o my goodness, she must be quite mad..





o, and han was saying that i should go and take my nursing bachelor's locally then apply for the usydmp which take only 4 years for me to get mbbs. then i was telling him NO MONEY!! so he was like, just apply and get in first then think about the money later.. hmmz.. should i?





o well.. yea!! gonna meet up with some of my friends for movie tomorrow!! happy!!

and my heartless gang. say what will definitely try and meet up but till now.. hmfx.






and a short something about sj.. well, things are really out of hand now.. and i'm actually quite guilty about missing all the zone stuff which i have a responsibility towards.. thank God i really am working so i can 'legally' miss those events.. but the guilt still pervades..





i missed something about OTS.. you know the ICU survival course? where they have a 4-pages long reading list? guess what? OTS received our reading list today and it's 9 bloody pages long!! along with learning EVERYTHING from scratch, i think i'm just gonna drop dead on the streets soon..





argh!! i'm totally randomized.. too sleepy/tired i guess.. gonna go sleep now.. still got work tomorrow!

No comments: