Monday, May 26, 2008

*depressed*

i don't know..

i don't feel myself progressing. i don't feel myself learning. i don't feel myself improving.

and i've made that stupid Stupid STUPID mistake which i never should have!!

it's not as if i didn't know. i did. and now i just can't forgive myself for forgetting.

i'm upset and sad all the time. i'm not happy. i think i like my job. but i don't seem to be enjoying myself. the littlest things can trigger my tears and i REALLY DO NOT LIKE IT!!

everyone says that i'm just expecting too much of myself and that i should just relax. that i'm not as bad as i think i am and to give myself a break since i'm just 2 weeks old.

everyone tells me to try a while more and evaluate again. but when is this going to end?!

and for that one bloody mistake which i'm absolutely sorry for, when i already can't forgive myself, half the world is still hot on my case despite it having happened days ago!!

and every other person is asking me about my preference in OTS. and the higher-ups are perpetually telling me that i can ask for a transfer to DSC ward should i really not like scrub. but think about it, if i really am that aversive to being in OTS, i would have asked Sister Lay Hoon to take me out and put me back in the ward long before now!! the only reason why i haven't done so is because i want to give myself a chance to learn new things in OTS. so why on earth would i want to be transferred to DSC ward?!

argh!! how on earth am i going to make myself be understood by those people?!










[help. come save me. anybody.]

No comments: