Monday, May 12, 2008

hurt, VERY hurt.

i don't get it.

just why do you have to keep hurting me the way that you do?!

does it make you happy? does it make you gratified?

just what is wrong?!

just when i'm finally starting to walk out from the shadows of the pain that you've caused me, when my wounds are just beginning to heal, you've to re-open the wound. deeper than ever before.

why?

what have i done to make you want to wound me so?

in my capacity, i've done as best as i could. my methods may not always have been orthodox, but have you ever paused to wonder my intentions?

how can you judge me based on what little that you know. and what you know may not be completely accurate?

i'm tired. very tired.

and i'm more than hurt. i'm so hurt that i've become numbed.





and you really do enjoy wounding me at critical points in my LIFE, don't you?











this has got to be the most hurtful birthday present of my existence.

No comments: