Sunday, April 30, 2006

*lost*

as a million thoughts run through my mind, i don't know how to pen my feelings. i seem to have lost all my linguistic abilities and am now drowning in a pool of emotions. it seems as if i'm meeting obstructions whichever way i turn. whatever path i choose to take seems frighteningly arduous. i have got no idea what kind of decisions to make. they are all regarding different aspects of my life yet are at the same time, interlinked. one decision affects all others and i've no idea which decision to make first or what choice i should make.

as tears run down my cheecks and wet my pillow, i just want to shut everything out. i just want to find somebody to lean on and fall asleep for a long long time until everything blows over.

who will be my shoulder to lie on?

when things get too much for me to bear, who will be there?
when i need a hug, who will be there?
when i need support, who can i turn to?
when i'm sunk in confusion, who will give me a hand?
when i'm lost in darkness, who will hold my hand and lead me out?

please everyone, cut me some slack. let me concentrate on what most students do: study, go out, have fun etc. fall in love, make unrealistic plans about the future. smile, laugh, and play the days away...




[standing at the crossroads of life, i've really no idea what to do.]

No comments: