Wednesday, April 26, 2006

crossraods

Today. Mrs Toh and Mdm Yati called me about OTC. 5 sundays of theory followed by 3d2n camp on sat, sun & mon. besides being really worried that i may be on attachment on the monday that i'm supposed to have camp. then, i'm also expected to commit to national activities such as FAC(nationals) and NDP etc. theory wil be on sundays, so fine. but i'm not sure if i want to commit so much time to cluster/zone/national activities.

i mean, 1 of my biggest motivation in agreeing to go for OTC in the first place is because i want to commit to corps, not anywhere else. i requested that the TICs call me if no one else want to go for OTC, but they called me first. damned.

i love St. John, yes i do. but do i really want to commit that much time?

i mean, besides school, i've got debate, SHS club, SU, church etc. so...? i don't know really. besides, if my nre committee is unsupportive, then it's quite pointless, isn't it? despite so much advice from seniors that i should, but is that what i really want to do?

will my juniors support me? will i be able to fulfill my commitment? am i up to it?





[Standing at the crossrads of life,I've really no idea what to do.]

No comments: