Sunday, April 30, 2006

go away.

to all those people on my case for something or other, please, JUST GET OFF MY BACK!!!
cut me some slack can?

tomorrow is a public holiday. don't know what i want to do. should study... but really not motivated...

To-Do-List (in order of urgency)
school: study and catch up on what i've lost. especially bio and clinic lab.
school: find out what to do with the 3 people who's supposed to join us and inform/call them.
CADC: call freshies.
St. John: decide what i want to do.
inter-school debate: decide what i want to do and tell halim/terrence about it.
mentoring: call/sms my mentees.
St. John: ROD cards for all sec 4s.
SNA: decide whether i want to take up their invitation to join the Students' Charter Committee.


the rest of my CCAs are currently still inactive. thank God.

sigh... so many things to do, yet so little time...
Time Management: Fail.
Prioritising: Fail.

wait. supposed to meet Jie to mug tomorrow. but he didn't reply me / answer my call. damn it. nevermind, i shall just rot an home another day then.





[just let me sleep the days away...]
[standing at the crossroads of life, i've really no idea what to do.]

No comments: