Thursday, May 04, 2006

sick sia.

damn it. i'm sick?! got URTI... cough, sore throat, runny nose, fever... damn.
totally "voice-less"... how to go for deabte?! and there's 2 sessions tomorrow... SHS debate follwed by CADC... argh...!!!

anyway, went to BP to hand in the OTC stuff to Mdm. Yati today. found out that someone else is actually going but she may not be able to make it due to SYF in june... well... i guess it's good... we can help each other instead of 1 person shouldering the whole burden...

smsed Jie a bit about OTC... the only thing i can say is, thanks. i'm going to need a lot of support to see OTC through and i just want to say thanks to all my guys who said that they'll support me and stand by me.

Jie, you're not being selfish when you wish that i will go OTC... 'cos i'm the one who's selfish around here... i kept thinking about myself and the load that i carry... forgetting that i have a commitment and responsibility to you guys.

i've chosen the path to take and i'll walk the path i've chosen. God will stand by me and walk with me. Father i pray, please help me to walk the steadfast road and choose wisely. help me to make decisions for the good of everyone and may the choices i make by inspired by You for the good of Your kingdom. Father, bless me in all my endeavours.
School,
St. John (including OTC),
Debate,
SHS club,
Student Union,
SNA,
Mentoring,
Poly PEP,
Wesley Kids In Discovery,
Crisis Relief Wesley.
Father, i commit all these unto you. help me to see them through and through them, grow i You.
I pray all these in Jesus' most precious name. Amen.





[drugged by all the medicines i'm taking. going to S-L-E-E-P.]

1 comment:

nep @ nutoi said...

who is the other one going OTC?