Sunday, October 18, 2009

this past week

was really turbulent.. as usual, mood swing like mad.

sat started out great, then got completely ruined by HT. caused me so much unease, fear, and hurt that i simply sunk into a depressive-destructive state.

i called ms lee who kindly took time out from her studies to sit with me awhile at the coffee shop.

then i sat at the playground and talked to gramps awhile on the phone.. and roamed about the neighbourhood in an unsuccessful bid shake off my bad mood..

put up a facade for CM which crumbled once it was over.. worried kilogramp a bit with my abnormality during service.

BS took my mind off things for a while but things rushed back with a vengeance after that.

so i spent the entire week working off my bad mood.

today was ok.. woke up early and met up with friends for ASC. o man! the freebies and general generosity just shrunk! plus, there were fewer participating vendors and uninteresting speakers/topics.

then met up with j and jon after that for strategic planning. and don't even get me started on how much 2 of my juniors irritated me. and finally left with deep seated lack of confidence in the state of things.

joined the other 2 musketeers for dinner and gossip before we finally headed home.

tummy's acting up.. not feeling well :(





*sigh* why can't things just work out smoothly for once?

No comments: