Sunday, October 28, 2007

just updating

hmmz.. been about 2 weeks since i last blogged.. well A&E posting is over and i really enjoyed it alot.. met lotsa nice people.. shuxian, jessica, pauline, shimin and that funny sean.. not forgetting CI joyce.. and yes, i did get a chance to psycho her about letting me in for A&E PRCP.. HAHA!!

first week of geron over.. MRSA ward.. so we're REALLY particular about infection control.. i've got a bit of paranoia.. i wash all my stuff in dettol and bathe with dettol soap.. lol.. anyway, settling in quite well.. got rather interesting and 'interesting' cases.. love the CI siew mee..

I SAW MAGGOT THERAPY IN ACTION!!

it's really cool!! haha. ask me about it when you see me..

homework piling up but still manageable i guess..





but my problem with retaining food is back. :(

No comments: