Friday, August 10, 2007

:(

alot of things happening recently..

yea.. to update those who knows what's happening, it's confirmed.. my granddad has stomach cancer.. it's stage III-IV, kiv pinhole examination on monday.. i mean, i kind of expected it when his Hb was only 5 with NO sign of bleeding anywhere.. but, stomach cancer is abit off.. i'd expected liver cancer more since he already has liver cirrhosis and fatty liver..

exams start next week but i'm totally NOT prepared.. haven't even touched any of my books at all..

after NDP on wed, both TICs wanted to speak to us.. alot of issues with training.. but i'm really in no mood right now.. i don't even want to stay on already!! and that M sir is not approving my request to withdraw from ZPD committee.. *pissed* none of you likes me or wants me to stay, so why're you torturing both you and i by not allowing me to quit?!

*can't take it*

still coughing but much better already.. thank God. Amen. :)

school this week has been real traumatic.. it's the last week already.. everybody's taking lots of pictures with everyone.. today's the last day.. can't believe how fast time has flown by.. i can still remember orientation.. when we were all so shy.. till today.. we're all 'grown' and leaving already..

and my successor decided that he needs more time. time is what you need. yet time is what i cannot afford to give you.

very tired.





[call me and talk to me, please]

No comments: